With today’s Polar Team Pro update we’re introducing a unique team solution for holistic tracking of players' individual training, activity and recovery. The Individual Training for teams feature combines data from the players' individual training sessions with data from team sessions.
When your individual players use compatible Polar devices such as the Polar M400 or Polar V800, you can gain a thorough understanding of your players’ overall condition and readiness throughout the season. In addition to data from individual training sessions, you can now view the players' activity, sleep, and recovery status information and get a full insight into the players' and team’s training and recovery.
When using the Polar Team Pro with the Flow web service combined with a Polar device:
- Players can see their Team Pro training sessions in their personal Flow account
- Players wear their Polar devices during individual training sessions and see their sessions in their personal Flow account
- Coach can see the players' personal training sessions in the Team Pro web service
- Coach can see the players' activity and sleep information
- Coach and players can view training load and recovery status information for balancing training and rest (available with V800 and M400 only)
Here’s how to get your team involved with the Team Pro Individual Training.
Want to know more? Check out the Polar Team Pro for your team!